In order to understand what is so bad about sugar, you need to understand what it is made of. Before sugar enters the bloodstream from the digestive tract, it is broken down into two simple sugars… glucose and fructose. Glucose is found in every living cell on the planet. If we don’t get it from the diet, our bodies produce […]
This is the ultimate fat loss diet and although extremely effective, it must not be followed for longer than two weeks. Drink as much coffee, tea, and soda water as you like. Drink as much water possible. Start with day 1 and follow for no longer than 2 weeks. Day 1 Breakfast: Black Coffee no sugar or milk Lunch: […]
1. Goals help you be who you want to be. You can have all the dreams in the world, but if never take the first step you will never start your journey! 2. Goals stretch your comfort zone. Goals involve risks. Getting outside of your comfort zone and pushing the limits is how we grow. 3. Goals boost your confidence. […]
1. Form an emotional attachment. If you feel no emotion with your goal in mind then the motivation will most likely fade away. But if you feel a connection with reaching your goals then you are more likely to carry through with it. 2. Create a visual representation. For both the end goal and the journey, set up a picture […]
Have you ever wondered how much water to drink during your exercise? Here is an easy to follow, detailed description for your convenience. Drink at least 200ml of water, but don’t exceed 1.5l.
1. Red bell peppers Red bell peppers are a tasty vegetable that can be enjoyed either cooked or raw. One red bell pepper contains more than 100% of your daily vitamin C needs. It also contains significant amounts of dietary fiber and vitamin B6. Moreover, it is rich in carotenoids that can help prevent wrinkles and increase blood circulation to […]
1. Work on Better Technique Above all, you need to dial in your technique first. If you’re technique is poor, it makes no sense to start adding more weight and injuring yourself further. There are 3 very simple cues you need to always be thinking when you squat; chest up, hips back, and knees out. Most people squat straight down, instead of […]
1. Rebounding If you have a small or large trampoline, one of the greatest things you can do for your health daily is to rebound (jump!) for at least 5 minutes. Exercise, running or jumping in general, stimulates the movement of your lymphatic system (where most toxins and mucus have coagulated on their route out of the body), therefore moving […]